000.png

Developer: PalmarianFire Patreon - FurAffinity
Version: 10
Release Date: 2020-02-15
Last Updated: 2020-05-27
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2dcg, male protagonist, animated, furry, anal sex, vaginal sex, female protagonist, multiple protagonist, creampie, gay, oral sex

Overview:
No Vacancy, originally created in July 2014 reached the quantity of +40 characters and +200.000 views on FurAffinity. It has become my biggest project ever. Since my art and animation skills have been improved, it's time to reboot and make this game like a definitive edition.
As people has shown me, they love this game and were very happy when a new updated was released. The problem was the updates were totally dependent of users's commissions and the game couldn't be updated frequently.
Since the current version of the game looks a bit old, mixing all my art styles (since it was created until today) and my current work file is a bit chaotic, I've decided to create a new definitive version of the game. The hotel will be more detailed adding new areas. Not only will be new scenes added, each scene will can be updated so each character will can have more than one interaction.

Changelog:
v8
1- Dilara the Receptionist

2- Ken [M]
He is in the 2nd floor. Depending the dialogue you choose, you'll play a different scene.

3- Drex [F]
He is in -1st floor.
Depending the dialogue you choose, you'll play a different scene.

4- Stefan [M]
He is in the first floor

5- Kaito [M]
He is in the gaming area, at the left of reception.

6- Herm Palmarian [M]
She is in -1st floor and you have to click on the right side on the screen to go to her hall.
·First scene, you can click on protagonist cock to change the way Herm Palmarian jerks it off, then click on him to change speed and cum.
·Second scene, you can click on her dick to start licking, clicking on her balls goes to lick her pussy again, clickling on her cock whick licking her cock starts blowjob, then click again to change speed and cum.
·Third scene, just click over them to change speed and cum.

7- Jesse and Blaze [M]
The are outside of the hotel.
When you are at reception, click at the bottom side of the screen.
When you are outside, click in the right side of the screen to return to reception.

8- Liz [M]
She is in the first floor. Click on the right side of the hall and you'll see the new green door.

v6
-on floor -1 is located a new character the herm palmarian
-on note of playabe characters says: Herm Palmarian
-She is in -1st floor and you have to click on the right side on the screen to go to her hall.
-Depending the dialogue you choose, you'll play a different scene.
·First scene, you can click on protagonist cock to change the way Herm Palmarian jerks it off, then click on him to change speed and cum.
·Second scene, you can click on her dick to start licking, clicking on her balls goes to lick her pussy again, clickling on her cock whick licking her cock starts blowjob, then click again to change speed and cum.
·Third scene, just click over them to change speed and cum.

Update 5/V5
And here is the new update. Kaito joins the hotel in the new gaming area.
To see his scene, go to the left hall and you'll see the gaming door. There are 2 scenes that are currently available with the male protagonist.

PLAY THE TUTORIAL ON HOW TO SWITCH PROTAGONISTS!!!!

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA

1.png 2.png