964803_Screenshot_1.png
Developer: Kira Tama - DLsite
Thread Updated: 2020-12-25
Release Date: 2020-12-01
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
2d game, 2dcg, female protagonist, big ass, big tits, monster, rape, groping, vaginal sex, creampie, fantasy, adventure, turn based combat, oral sex, anal sex, group sex, multiple penetration, mind control, humiliation, sexual harassment, spanking, urination, corruption, male domination, ahegao, school setting, handjob
Overview:
Milene, a novice mage who lives with her sick father. Her dream is to save her father with magic. For that, strong magical power and funds are required. However, Milene, the lowest in the Mage Association, did not have both.
An event will occur that will change the future of Milene ...She happened to know a "secret" that only a female mage has.
It was a forbidden curse that would allow you to increase your magical power without rigorous training if you enjoyed the spirit of a man.
For Milene, who has a serious and unobtrusive personality, this secret was astonishing.
Furthermore, at that timing, he even came to a request to investigate an ancient temple infested with monsters.
This may be a chance to change myself, who could only do chores, and save my father ...
Milene is forced to use the desires of men little by little for the purpose ....​
Installation:
1. Extract and run.
Developer Notes:
Game content
It is an orthodox erotic RPG that promotes events while going back and forth between the city and the dungeon.
-There are two special spells in this game.
-Drain's Magic
By chanting this magic just before the H scene, you can absorb the male spirit and increase the magical power of Milene.
It is a thought-
-taking magic that hides the magic H of the photo rim . You can look back at the photos you take or sell them to others for money.
In addition, the men who are sexually harassed by Milene are metamorphosis with various fetishes.
It gradually progresses and changes depending on Milene's H experience.

There is no battle in the dungeon, and you can defeat the enemy with one shot per body.
However, the "magical power" decreases at the same time as the body hits. When this becomes 0, HP will decrease and you will be removed from the dungeon.

A number of events unfolding in the temple of lust
A metamorphosis painter who has a hobby of observing a female body asks for a drawing model and escalate while being instructed ...
I was asked to repair a broken public toilet, but for some reason I replaced the toilet bowl, and its reputation quickly spread throughout the city .
Upon entering the church's confession room, the priest presented a dreg-covered, off-flavored Ichimotsu through a hole ...
I was asked for a store number while being ejaculated in my mouth, and I was asked to serve customers with fresh semen in my mouth ...
A boy who wants to be a mage asks for a hypnosis practice table. It was Milene who pretended to take it, but after that ...
There are 8 types of endings. Each has a special rich etch scene ...
In addition, the H scene that is too rich to talk about will make your crotch and heart tortoise

DOWNLOAD
Win: ANONFILE - PIXELDRAIN -
UPLOADHAVEN

964786_RJ308260_img_smp7.jpg 964787_RJ308260_img_smp6.jpg 964788_RJ308260_img_smp5.jpg 964789_RJ308260_img_smp4.jpg 964790_RJ308260_img_smp3.jpg 964791_RJ308260_img_smp2.jpg 964792_RJ308260_img_smp1.jpg 964797_Screenshot_7.png 964798_Screenshot_6.png 964799_Screenshot_5.png 964800_Screenshot_4.png 964801_Screenshot_3.png 964802_Screenshot_2.png