000.png

Developer: Lithier Patreon - Blogspot - Website
Version: 1.00 Plus
Release Date: 2020-07-05
Last Updated: 2020-07-06
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, Text based, Furry, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Character creation, Corruption, Female domination, Male domination, Futa/trans, Gay, Groping, Lesbian, Mobile game, Monster, Monster girl, Romance, Stripping, Teasing, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Masturbation, Handjob, Titfuck

Overview:
My Very Own Lith is a text-based Flash game centered around an easily embarrassed cat boy (or girl) named Lith. You can befriend him, seduce him, submit to him, or dominate him, or combine these approaches as you like, and as you play the game, you will learn about Lith and help him to solve his own internal conflicts. Can you and Lith find happiness together, or will you linger forever in the Void?​

Changelog:
v0.91
More Jello, new silly stuff, custom species and more! Get all the details over on my site's blog!

v0.44
The Hidden Section is complete, and MVOL now has a dark mode! Get all the details over on my site's blog!

v0.43
The other option for the Final Ending is ready! Get all the details and some other announcements on my site's blog!

v0.42
The first Final Ending is ready, plus new art and more cupcake scenes! Get all the news on what's new on my site's blog!

v0.41
More content for the hidden section, plus early game adjustments and a new toy to use on Lith!

v0.39
Final Chapter content added
Save backup system added
New art added
Portrait "reactions" expanded
Game loading expedited
Supporter Content (MVOL+ Only):
Cheat menu overhauled
New cheats added

v0.38
Wooden Door content added
Snuggle variant added
Various late game variants added
New portraits added
New portrait "reaction" feature added
New art added
Supporter Content (Named Version Only):
Completionist's Map teleportation added

Achievements List / Hints:
Possibly handy guide to unlocking the various pieces of art in My Very Own Lith(v0.38).
Like with Player Trophies, each piece of artwork is permanently available across all save files once unlocked.
(Main guides page: MVOL Guide Thing - Pastebin.com)

===Page 1===

-First Impressions
([Introduce Yourself], before giving Lith a collar)

-Seal the Deal
(REQUIRES DICK. [Bend Him/Her Over] while not sitting on the couch)

-The Apprentice
(ANY collar, [Stone Door]. Unlocked upon entering the Stone Door for the first time)

-Lap Cat
(REQUIRES DICK, COUCH. [Fool Around] while sitting on the couch)

-Lightning!
(BLUE&PINK collars, [Stone Door]. First trip through the Stone Door for the blue collar, pink collar if you choose [Stand in Front])

-Where He/She Belongs
(REQUIRES DICK. [Push His/Her Head Down] while not sitting on the couch)

-Ruin, Part 1, 2 & 3
(REQUIRES DICK, BLACK collar. [Ruin Him/Her])

-Regarding the Penis
(REQUIRES DICK. [Talk] about [Cocks] twice in succession)

-Gnolls!
(PINK&BLACK collars, [Stone Door]. First trip through the Stone Door for the black collar, pink collar if you choose [Get Behind])

-With Honey
(REQUIRES LITH W/ DICK, DOMINANT LITH (40+?). While [Snuggle]ing, [Take a Poke])

-In Distress
(BLACK collar, [Stone Door]. [Wait] on your first visit through the Stone Door)

-A Cat Butt 1 of 2 & 2 of 2
([Talk] about [Butts]. You'll get "1 of 2" while you're standing, and "2 of 2" while you're sitting)

-Rubdown
(While [Snuggle]ing, [Rub] Lith)

-Just a Touch
(REQUIRES COUCH. [Finger] Lith while sitting on the couch)

-The Lover
(Give Lith the pink collar)

-The Sage
([Wooden Door]. Unlocks during your first trip through the wooden door)

-The Survivor
([Wooden Door]. Unlocks the first time you visit [The Pond], which is available from your third visit onwards)

===Page 2===

-Hunger, Part One & Two
(REQUIRES DICK. [Let Him/Her Feed])

-Reversal, Giving
(REQUIRES DICK, LITH W/ PUSSY, [Wooden Door]. Unlocks during your second trip through the Wooden Door if you've had some sexual activity with Lith)

-Reversal, Taking
(REQUIRES LITH W/ DICK, [Wooden Door]. Unlocks during your second trip through the Wooden Door if you've had some sexual activity with Lith)

-A Respite
(REQUIRES COUCH. While [Snuggle]ing, [Sleep])

-An Offer Taken
(REQUIRES LITH W/ DICK, DOMINANT LITH (30+?) Unlocked through one of the possible [Offer Yourself] scenes when Lith's arousal is high enough (40+?)

-The Pet
(Give Lith the black collar)

-Gratitude
(Click [Thank You!] on the Main Menu)

-Tender Indulgence
(REQUIRES BREASTS. [Let Him/Her Suckle])

-The Friend
(Give Lith the blue collar)

-In Desperation
(PINK collar, [Stone Door]. During your first trip through the Stone Door, choose [Get Behind])

-Top Cat
(REQUIRES PUSSY, LITH W/ DICK, COUCH. [Fool Around] while sitting on the couch)

-What You Wish For
(REQUIRES DICK, DOMINANT LITH(70+?). While [Snuggle]ing, [Grind])

-Introspection
([Look] at [Me]. Yourself, I mean. Or rather, your avatar's self. You know what I mean)

-The Father & The Mother
(ANY collar, [Glass Door]. During your third trip through the glass door, choose [James] for "The Father", and [Amelia] for "The Mother")

-An Appetite
(REQUIRES DICK. Unlocks through one of the possible [Offer Yourself] scenes. Probably requires Lith to have a high cocklust)

-Under Control
(REQUIRES LITH W/ DICK, COUCH. While sitting on the couch, [Ride Him/Her])

-Guilty Pleasure
(ANY collar, [Glass Door]. During your third trip through the glass door, choose [James] when Alex decides to go after Amelia)

-Silence
([Talk] about [His/Her Past] 6 times)

-Appetizer
(ANY collar, [Glass Door]. On your first visit through the glass door, have sex with Amelia. The black collar can do it immediately, the pink and blue collars require some fooling around first (blue collar more-so)

What does + mean:
"plus" version has in-game cheats and disable achievements

In items there's a magic glove and magic book. The book gives you access to specific scenes and such but you need to know the number and type it into the prompt.
The glove alters specific stats (like happiness) by touching the mouth for example. The stat increase its incremental I.E All, half, none. sometimes to set it right you need to click a few times.
Touching the neck adds a collar,also incremental, black, pink, blue.
touching genitalia adds or removes.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin/Mac MEGA
Android MEGA

15876_CK8ax1vUYAALnOT.png Screenshot_27.png