000.png

Developer: Sweet Mango - Patreon - Discord
Version: 0.3
Release Date: 2020-09-10
Last Updated: 2020-09-21
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Adventure, Romance, Corruption, Handjob, MILF, Teasing, Masturbation

Fetishes and planned sexual content: Incest, Harem, Trainer, Lesbian, Urination, BDSM, Male domination, Female domination, Exhibtionism, Group sex, Creampie, Cosplay, Ahegao, Corruption, Lactation, Anal sex, Big tits, Pregnancy, Impregntaion, Footjob, Groping, Mobile game, Oral sex, Slave, Spanking, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism and etc.

Overview:
You are forced to leave the city due to unexpected and strange circumstances. How do you build your new life in a new city surrounded by beautiful girls and women? And how you can solve old problems, all this will be in your hands.​
Game made using Honey Select 2.

Changelog:
v0.3

338 New Renders;
16 New Animations;
21 New Characters;
More than 1400 Lines of Code;
Fixed grammar mistakes (Thanks to Elasstommer);
Walkthrough.
v0.2.0b
Android version (I will correct the design for the next version. For some reason, the interface is not the same as on a computer. But still playable.);
Fixed several grammar mistakes;
Added a lot of sounds. Be careful if someone is around ;);
Added a lot of music. I hope that now this is more enjoyable to play;
Changed some old scenes. Now renders are of better quality;
Made some scenes more logical.
v0.2
2 game days;
New character;
283 renders;
18 animations;
and a lot of text!
From day 3, the continuation of the game will depend on your choice!
Version 0.1 - First release

Developer Notes:
In the next update more rendres and more animations. Expect updates :p
This game is developed in Honey Select 2 and right now this game and studio isn't very nice like other Illusion games. But HS2 has a lot of potential so pictures and scenes in my game will be better over time.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin MEGA
Mac MEGA
Android MEGA

1.jpg 744147_amanda3.jpg 744149_director12.jpg 744150_emmy5.jpg 744151_emmyhj6.jpg 744152_house9.jpg 744153_house12.jpg 744154_meeting12.jpg 744155_meeting13.jpg 744156_morning5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: