000.jpg

Developer: Casey Kane Patreon - DeviantArt - Aryion - Gumroad
Version: 1.5
Release Date: 2020-07-27
Last Updated: 2020-07-27
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Female protagonist, Adventure, Monster, Female domination, Lesbian, Fantasy, RPG, Vore, Unbirth, Watersport ( avoidable ), Scat ( avoidable )

Overview:
In a post-apocalyptic alternate Earth of magic and monsters, take on the role of Ciel Morningstar - the once-future queen of Skyrock, now exiled.
Follow her adventures as she battles to stay alive in a strange and forbidding world where almost everything is ready , and very, very willing to devour her.
But will she really want to escape all the predator in this world ? that's up to you ...
MORNINGSTAR is an RPG adventure packed with 3D images for your enjoyment.
It will contains adult themes , such as Vore ( many sort ) , Unbirth , sex with monster , tentacle ...

Changelog:
v1.5 :
- Screen resolution changed to 720p 16:9
- All text adjusted to fit the new size
- 99% automatic text pauses removed
- All existing scenes reconfigured to fit new screen size
- Lisette vore scene, picture edges softened
- Secret path down into the woods made easier to find
- Outlands area and walled town of Newport created by Nayko93
- Three new vore scenes added
Spoiler: The three new scenes in the order you will likely encounter them are:
1. Slime. Nothing fancy here. Don't touch the slimes or you'll die an unhappy slimy death.
2. MEGAFROG vore. There's a house between Lisette's home and Newport Town. You'll see it.
3. The only one that's a little harder to find. Ciel is looking for a hairdresser as she wants to change her appearance (for the next update). You must ask the centaur about it in the town. She will direct you where to go, and the door will be unlocked once you've spoken with her.

Version 0.1 - First release of the game

Developer Notes:
This game is , and will always be free ;)
This is a full time gig for me - eight hours (plus) a day, six days a week - and I'm relying solely on the kindness and donations of those who support me and my project to ... well, to exist basically.
So if you decide to support me in this venture then your generosity will be used for the purpose of keeping me alive and working on this project without having to resort to taking on additional side jobs.
Also, the donations I receive will be put towards purchasing as much digital content as possible (maidens, monsters and materials) which will then appear in the games I make.

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA

696277_Bedroom14.png 696273_001CielWins07.png 696283_bedroom38.png 696285_bedroom45.png 696287_cmswallow1i.png 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: