Developer: Landcut
Version: Final
Thread Updated: 2020-12-11
Release Date: 2017.10.03
Censored: Yes
Language: English
Length: 5-10 hours
Genre:
2d game, 2dcg, unavoidable NTR, blackmail, prostitution, no combat, no virgin route, corruption, cosplay, creampie, female protagonist, virgin heroine, schoolgirl protagonist, harassment/humiliation, outdoor exposure, group sex, urination, japanese game, multiple endings, linear, childhood friend
Overview:
Meer, the Clifford family's only child, is a everyday student at the Schwar Academy. She lives a simple, happy life with her childhood friend Tony, but their happiness gets interrupted, when a mysterious transfer student appears. Doug is the son of Randall Desley, the new owner and principal of Schwar Academy and he has his eyes set on Meer.
To make things worse, the Clifford business chain is on the verge of bankruptcy. Luckily the Desleys, a wealthy family that just moved in, are willing to lend the Cliffords a large sum of money until they can restore their business back to its former glory. Such kindness, sounds almost too good to be true...​
Installation:
1. Extract and run.
Translator Notes:
- I've included a 100% save in a folder. Loading it will land you in the Recollection Room at the end of the game, with every main event and "standing image" event (touch the green orb) unlocked.
- I've also included a small "guide" that lists all the "non-essential" events. Basically its a list of all the NPCs who have ero events, their location and at what point their events become available. So basically its for people who don't want to go around town, talking to every single NPC every day, just in case they have a new ero scene available.
Do note that while most of these don't have their own unique full screen image, 5 of them do and are quite easy to miss (although not permanently).
- The game has 2 endings, but the choice you have to make to get each, is at the very end of the game, so you don't need to worry about meeting conditions for getting a specific ending.
- The NTR/blackmail is UNAVOIDABLE, the story is pretty bleak, the villain remains uncaring/cruel from beginning to end and the heroine remains miserable (at least to a certain extent) until the very end of the game, so know what you're getting into.
- One last note, the author clearly meant to use real English names, but to keep the authenticity of the original I only corrected those that were very obviously real names. For example, most characters have names like Tony, Doug, Clark, Randall, but then there are those who have strange names, that could possibly have a real counterpart, like Ego is possibly Egor, but I left it as Ego.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - ZIPPYSHARE - ANONFILES -
FILESUPLOAD

931667_1_Principal.png 931668_2_Doug.png 931669_3_Work.png 931670_4_Customer.png 931671_5_Ill_tell.png 931673_ev_momi_4_d.png 931678_kusuri_1_4.png