000.png

Developer: SugarMint Patreon
Version: 0.0.5
Release Date: 2020-06-14
Last Updated: 2020-06-15
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2D Game, 2DCG, Text-based, Female protagonist, Character creation, Adventure, Space, RPG, Simulator, Corruption, Stripping, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Lesbian, Bestiality, Big tits

Overview:
Malevolent Planet
is a text-based game set into a future not too far from our present. Humanity discovered a planet in another solar system that closely resembles Earth and decided to spend valuable resources on the discovery of the foreign planet, as Earth has gotten more and more polluted and famine has set scientists into a craze for any viable solutions that would save humanity from itself. The protagonist is a graduate of the International Space Academy and, by sheer luck, managed to land a spot on a reconnaissance mission to find out why the other missions failed to send a message back. You and your crew are set on a journey of a lifetime and your dream to explore the space has finally come true.​

Installation:
PC
  1. Download the .zip with the name Malevolent Planet v0.0.5 offline.zip
  2. Unzip it anywhere you'd like and open the newly created folder
  3. Launch the .html file, preferably through Chrome. The images folder should be in the same folder with the .html file
Android
  1. Download Local HTML Viewer - Apps on Google Play
  2. Download Malevolent Planet v0.0.5 offline.zip
  3. Use a file manager to unzip and remember the location
  4. Open the application and select the option that allows you to open a .html file, then navigate to the location of the unzipped folder and open the .html file. The images should show up fine, but it may be a bit tight due to the constraints of mobile screens.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
I am the sole developer of this game. Writing, coding, art, and whatever else are being made by me and I rely on feedback to improve the game as it is. Currently, this release lays the foundation of the game's setting. The chapter written up to v0.0.5 is the last one that follows a linear pattern, and if you would check my Patreon development updates you will see that I am continuously developing new content for the next release, as it marks the beginning of the Life Sim system with quests, base-building, wardrobe changes, interactive maps, and many others.

DOWNLOAD

All MEGA

706892_chrome_2020-06-14_17-58-11.jpg 706888_chrome_2020-06-14_17-57-33.png 706890_chrome_2020-06-14_17-57-50.png 706889_chrome_2020-06-14_17-57-43.png 706893_chrome_2020-06-14_17-59-18.jpg