Version: 0.2
Last Updated: 2020.03.04
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Adventure, Big boobs, Fantasy, Oral sex, Anal

Overview:
Love Season
is a Visual Novel based on Farmer's Dreams. We initially planned it to tell the exact same story as Farmer's Dreams, only changing it's format so people could enjoy it without the gameplay of the original. I eventually moved from this idea because I wanted to offer something new to FD players, and so we changed a few things:
- Sam, Roxie, Vincent, Heather and Amanda don't exist in Love Season.
- We added a new character. Nova is a girl who lives in your house and was basically adopted and raised by Redd.​
Installation:
1. Extract and run.
Changelog:
v0.2
N/A

v0.1 Fixed
No new content
New CGs gallery
Fixed impossible to play extra scene in Replay gallery (Heather)
Fixed buttons displacement bug in the main menu

v0.1
First release.
Developer Notes:
We actually started developing this game almost 2 years ago! I'm glad we finally got the first chapter released.
Love Season is planned to have 10 chapters and originally I wanted to finish them all before its release. Unfortunately I don't have much time to develop this one because I'm focusing on finishing Farmer's Dreams first. We already have all scripts and pictures done for the first 5 chapters, but there's still a lot of work to be done to actually release them. I'll continue to slowly develop Love Season, so I can't promise when new chapters are getting released. BRM is no longer working with me and I need to put a team in charge of this one in order to finish all 10 chapters, but for now I just don't have enough to hire a second team to make a second game, so please consider supporting us if you want to see more of Love Season!
Farmer's Dreams is still being developed as usual.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA

487017_ls-min.png 487018_ls1-min.png 487020_main_menu8-min.png 487021_lake_rainy-min.png 487022_cgMermaidIntro-min.png 487023_MiaWalk4-min.png