000.png

Developer: Ataeshi Patreon - Website - Discord
Version: 0.1.6
Release Date: 2020-05-18
Last Updated: 2020-05-27
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Adventure , Fantasy , Big ass, Big tits, Furry, Handjob, Oral sex, Rape , Vaginal sex, Monster girl, Parody, PoV, Romance,Reverse rape, Boob job

Overview:
When your idiot king sends you on an impossible quest to travel the world looking for a single item, you instead spend your time smashing league champions. What else could you want? ;)

Changelog:
V0.1.6
New:
  • 2 New Ahri scenes
  • Continuation of Ionian story
  • New Minigame (With an unlockable scene if won perfectly!)
  • Extras menu - (Contains new scenes and all past backgrounds + minigames)
  • Added console to the main menu (Use it only if you want to reset or delete a save!)
Changes:
  • Changed mouse icons
  • Compressed background images to take up less space (This doesn't affect scene images)
Fixes:
  • Fixed bug with chat box clipping in top right corner
  • Fixed bug with names where you could use any simbol and any amount of characters
  • Age confirmation will appear only once from now on.
  • Bug in gallery with optional Morgana scene not displaying correctly
v0.1.5
New:
  • 3 New days for Morgana
  • 2 Optional Morgana scenes
  • Small bugfixes
v0.1.4
New:
  • Finally routes have been introduced! Now you can truly pick your story!
  • Continued Lux story (1 Route Choice)
  • Added Morgana to Demacia (2 Route picks)
  • Caitlyn day 1 finished (1 Route choice)
Changes:
  • Map section has been redesigned, it offers more information now along with buttons to go to gallery and main menu
  • Main menu has been redesigned
Delayed:
  • Lux H scene (Sorry for this but I changed the story around so I didn't want to rush it just yet!)
  • Prison scene 1
v0.1.3
Demacia:
  • Fiora H scene
  • Lux Day 1 story
Piltover:
  • Kai'Sa Day 1 story
Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug in load page where it would display a variable instead of a user
  • Fixed a bug where day would go up a number if you selected a route that isn't ready or one that is already at it's max state
  • Changed Ahri character images to the new model
  • Some other small code bug fixes

Developer Notes:
SPOILER
I am currently looking for all the feedback possible, so if you have any please let me know :)

Also I am working on getting download version for Android, for now it's playable for phones only through online link!

Known bug with Mozilla, for some reason it refuses to run JSON file (which is where the whole story is stored) so if you want to use mozilla to play the game make sure to use ONLINE version! Otherwise try running it in a different browser :)

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin/Mac - MEGA

Capturehgkghkghxhf.jpg 590580_3.png 590582_4.png 590583_5.png 590585_6.png 590586_7.png 590587_8.png 590588_9.png 590589_10.png 590590_11.png 590591_12.png 590592_13.png 647501_4.png 647503_4.png 647504_3.png Captureggjgfgfsdg.jpg Captureghghkghghkdhf.jpg 590578_1.png Capturehgghkghgdfh.jpg Capturehkghkgkhdhf.jpg Capturejgfggfgfi.jpg 590579_2.png

Last edited by a moderator: