786553_titlepic.png
Developer: Sadge Games Patreon - Buymeacoffee - Twitter
Version: 1.0
Thread Updated: 2020-11-30
Release Date: 2020-11-29
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Anal Sex, Big Ass, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Handjob, Lesbian, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, Point & Click, Creampie, Ahegao, Milf, Cheating, Sex Toys, Masturbation, Big Tits, Footjob, Interracial, Group sex, Multiple Penetration
Overview:
You have overcome your yearlong addiction.. but at what cost?
You have no idea what to do with your life. Every day is the same for you. You are caught in a routine you despise.
All alone in your room.. wondering where you went wrong.
Do you take your last chance to start over or is it too late for you?​
Installation:
1. Extract the zip file
2. Run the game
Changelog:
2020-11-29
  • v1.0 - added around 300 images and a few animations for the last part of the game
  • v0.7 - added 700 images and some animations for E3 - reworked E1 and E2 (~50 new images and 5 animations, removed some)
  • v0.3 - added 540 images and some animations - E2
  • v0.1 - 360 images and few animations - E1 (release skipped)
Developer Notes:
Hello, I don't really know why I started this project.

I discovered VN and this website in February of this year and after my exam phase was over, I downloaded daz studio in April.
I just wanted to try it out a little because I liked some of the VN games on here, but because of a lockdown in my country around
that time and my situation where I don't really have anything to do, I tried myself on a VN of my own.
I went with this approach to try out a lot of stuff and keep my interest up because I often lose focus on something very quickly.
I had no idea about any of this when I started and I learned by doing.
Now we have another lockdown in my country and the game is complete. Feels like a fitting end to this short journey of mine.
My current situation didn't change, but if you play the true ending to the game you will experience this.
I don't really know how to continue.
Since the lockdown I barely go outside. Maybe once every few days for a short time. It's also why I started this project originally.
Then in the summer I went to the gym 5 days a week and I got a little better. But now since those are also closed again for quite some
time, I feel so bad all the time. I have nothing to look forward to in my days. I lose all my progress I made in the summer and my
mental situation gets worse and worse because of it. Everything feels so meaningless when you're alone and can't even go anywhere anymore.
As of this moment where I write this even Forsen is banned on twitch. One of the last joys of my days. Now I don't even go on twitch anymore
and I've been on that site ever since its creation.

This game gave me something to work on everyday. It gave me something to progress on every week when I couldn't go to the gym to progress there.
It was also maybe the first time I was creative in my life.
It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it a lot. I have no idea how the last seven months of my life would have went if I hadn't started this project.
It wasn't always easy to develop the game as it takes a lot of time to learn this stuff and also to create the game.
I only have one pc where I do everything with. I can't render while I program. I can't render while I sleep because the pc would be too loud at night.
I can render while I watch stuff but it's slower.
So it involved a lot of time management to get this game done in this timeframe, but I had so much fun with it that I wanted to get it done as fast as I could.
Now they extended the lockdown in my country even more and gyms stay closed.
I have no idea what to do anymore. Every day feels the fucking same.
I'm glad we try to drop the Corona numbers.
Who cares about the mental issues of a long lockdown.
Just go outside and work out there and meet new friends)

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin:
Anonfile - Mega
Mac: Anonfile - Mega
Extras: Points Walkthrough

786568_pic1.png Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg Screenshot_5.jpg Screenshot_6.jpg Screenshot_7.jpg Screenshot_8.jpg Screenshot_9.jpg Screenshot_10.jpg Screenshot_11.jpg Screenshot_12.jpg Screenshot_13.jpg