000.jpg

Developer: SRM88 - Patreon
Version: 0.7
Release Date: 2020-05-25
Last Updated: 2020-06-17
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Female protagonist, Animation, BDSM, Adventure, Male domination, Fantasy, Big Breasts, Action, Fight, Latex, Group Rape, Fisting, Sci-fi, Anal sex, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Group sex

Overview:
Hello everyone
I am creating a video game for adults, which is a parody of the original game" Time Commando " Studio Adeline released in 1996. if possible,I try to repeat the content with only one big difference that the game character is a woman, which makes the process of its piquancy,
especially in terms of defeat. Propose a to familiarize themselves and Express their thought on this idea.​

Changelog:
v0.70
Added the "Medieval Japan stage 2" level with one bad ending.
Performance has also been improved by optimizing light in open areas and the character shaders are slightly changed.
v0.63
The added level of "Modern warfare". Added another bad ending to "prehistoric Level 2".
Unfortunately, there is no bad ending at the moment, as I can 't think of anything in the entourage of the game level of the first half of the 20th century to make it interesting. If you, dear patrons, have any suggestions or examples, please write me a personal message with a description or a link to an image, video, or text...
v0.60
Compared to the previous version, the changes are mainly in the improvement of the bad end animations, some where added sounds,
added another type of weapon-a spear, added another bad end in the "middle ages level 2" and added "prehistoric level 2" with one bad end.
v.055
adding level 2 "European middle ages" with one bad ending, and also added another ending on the level "future".
In the 2nd level "European middle ages" in the future will be added another ending (perhaps more).
Also slightly modified level 1 "European middle ages" and worked on the optimization of the game.
v0.50
included the 2 level " Roman Empire stage 2";
v0.30
added firearms (still adjust the balance);
included in the 5 level "Wild West" for demonstration;
partial changes in the animation of the model GG in the cutscenes;
small edits seen bugs and light visual improvements in the scenery levels.
v0.25
improved combat system;
increased variety and appearance of opponents;
added physics at death of opponents.

DOWNLOAD Windows

SPLIT LINKS - PART 1 MEGA
SPLIT LINKS - PART 2 MEGA
SPLIT LINKS - PART 3 MEGA
SPLIT LINKS - PART 4 MEGA

710325_693127_jump4.jpg 710326_693126_jump3.jpg 710327_693125_jump2.jpg 710342_jpeg008-1.jpg 710343_jpeg011-1.jpg 710344_jpeg010-1.jpg 710345_jpeg009-1.jpg 710346_jpeg012-1.jpg