Release Date: 2020-12-12
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.9 Test Build
Language: English
Genre:
3d game, big ass, big tits, female protagonist, simulator
Overview:
(Giantess Simulator Size Does Matter)

This is the first build uploaded, try it out and tell me what you think!
Just a heads up, everything here is still a work in progress, so non of the features you see are polished or complete, but your feedback on them will help me understand what I need to concentrate my time on.​
Installation:
1. Extract and run.
Changelog:
v1.1.9 Test Build
Developer Notes:
Giantess Simulator (Not official name)
I want to design a game where you play one out of three giantesses dedicated on taking over the world by conquering cities. Each giantess has her own motivation for doing so (This will be revealed later).

Cities are conquered by destroying buildings, vehicles and tormenting its civilians by crushing or devouring them. Once you terrorize the city enough, you will be given a choice to either enslave or decimate the city.

1) Decimation: enables you to grow to mega proportions and choose a body part to flatten the city. (Feet, hand, or butt). Decimated cities give you materials to customize your giantess.

2) Enslavement: By showing mercy, you submit all who live in the city, converting them into an army of worshippers. Worshipers devote their lives to their goddess by providing boosts and build new gear/outfits for the giantess using the material collected from other decimated cities.

DOWNLOAD
Win: ANONFILE - MEGA -
GDRIVE

Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg Screenshot_5.jpg Screenshot_6.jpg Screenshot_7.jpg Screenshot_8.jpg Screenshot_9.jpg