000.jpg

Developer: Ricktor Patreon
Version: v0.15
Release Date: 2020-07-22
Last Updated: 2020-07-23
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Kinetic Novel, Horror, Bdsm, Big Tits, Cheating, Transformation, Trap

Overview:
There is a war between Vampires and Succubi. One girl holds the key to give either side a distinct advantage, and you just married her. How did you ever get yourself mixed up in such a mess? You will find the Succubi and Vampires are generally not nice to ordinary mortals.​

Changelog:
v0.15
Chapter 4, the story continues with a little bit of everything. Not a big update though.

Developer Notes:
Please be warned, this is just a Demo and not a polished game, or anywhere close. I started this project as a "learn as you go", and I have a long way to go.
There are a couple of notes about the choices in the game starting at chapter 4. The dominant path is still in the working stage so no content yet. It will be introduced in Chapter 5 and have a good deal of content in chapter 6. Hopefully enough to keep both satisfied. The other choices in the story, are just counters to determine what ending you will end up with. You will not see a change right away until I start branching off into the endings. I hope there is at least something of interest for people, to justify continuing because I am having a lot of fun with it.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin MEGA
Mac MEGA

capcn.jpg Capturebmmbbmbxcbxcxbc.jpg Captureghkghkkhdhf.jpg Capturehgkhkgghkdhfdfh.jpg Capturehkgkghgkhdhf.jpg Capturehkgkghkghhdfghd.jpg Capturekghgkhhhdfdhf.jpg Capturekghkghkhgdhf.jpg Capturekhggkhgkhdhfdhf.jpg Capturekhgkghkghdfgsdgsd.jpg Capturekhkhhkhfh.jpg