689695_banner.jpg
Developer: CENC Patreon - Subscribestar - Discord
Version: Ch. 2: Part One (0.2.1)
Release Date: 2020-09-07
Last Updated: 2020-09-08
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Big Tits, Incest, Milf, Oral Sex, Sexual Harassment, Teasing, Voyeurism, PoV, Romance, Vaginal Sex
Overview:
Based on real events – Dreams of Reality will have you take the lead as the male protagonist, struggling to make your way through life. Trying to develop a music career as well as supporting family life, Things do not always go your way. With you on your journey are your wife and daughter who have their own dreams and aspirations that may not always line up with yours.

When tragedy occurs, only the support of family and friends will help pull you through. However, other forces are in play, and sometimes the choices you make can come at a heavy cost.

Installation:
1. Extract the zip file
2. Run dreamsofreality.exe

Changelog:
Chapter Two: PartOne 0.2.1
- Fixed a variable error that prohibited a scene from showing.
(this is towards the end of the update and is only viewable if you have 3 or more insanity- its a short 2 -3 minute scene, but will be referenced in part two. So to prevent confusion, you can go back and view it)
- Corrected an entry in the journal for cindy.
- Some spelling corrections.
(if you have already completed 0.2.0 you can wait for the next content update.)

Chapter Two: Part One 0.2.0
- Ch2: P1 released
- Some corrections to text
- Auto skip can now be enabled via on/off button under settings.

Chapter One 0.1.0
- Splash screen video size reduced.
- Opening video quality increased.
- replay menu and feature added to entirety of chapter one.

Developer Notes:
This is a choice based visual novel. A slow burn but will include many additional kinks not yet in the demo. This demo release is intended to introduce you to a couple of the characters and will take around fifteen minutes to complete. There are two paths you can take in the demo.

Chapter one has been completed and is under beta testing and will release to the public next month, Patreons and subscribers will get an earlier release.

Ths is my first game release and I hope you enjoy playing and reading the story as much as I enjoy making it.

I will, of course, expand the tags and add more pictures when Chapter one is released.

Cenc

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
Android: MEGA

Captureffjgffsdggsd.jpg Captureghkkghk.jpg Capturegkhkhgkhdhf.jpg Capturejffjjfgsdgdgd.jpg Capturejgfjfjfggsdsgd.jpg Capturejgjfjfsgdgsddgs.jpg Capturekhgkgkghhdf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: