000.jpg

Developer: Anaximanes Patreon - Discord - Website - SubscribeStar
Version: Museum Monster Hunt
Release Date: 2020-07-18
Last Updated: 2020-07-21
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
Male Dom, Female Sub, Male Sub, Female Dom, M/F, F/F, and M/F/F Sex Scenes, Mind Control, Corruption, Gangbangs, Sex-Toy Play, Masturbation, Anal Sex (M/F), Age Transformation, Bimboization, Clownification, Plantification, Vampires, Pregnancy.

Overview:
*Warning - the gameplay does not start until chapter four, this is an interactive novel so expect a LOT of reading! If you want something simpler, there are countless other games to play instead, and thank you! This is also a work in progress, so do not consider it done!*

You never played an HTML game like this before. This title consists of merging gameplay attributes from Ren'py, RAGS, and the random monster fights and shops of an RPG Maker game, with the high level of artistic design and writing you expect from an artist and author like myself. If you are tired of the same everyday adult games with virtually the same models, stories, and cliches- then I invite you to try something fresh, unique, and darker. In this title, the nosferatu, Brone Lorcan (yes- the very same character from my game The Anax: Call of the Cursed One) finds himself being used as a guinea pig by Lord Ivor to face off with the last human that can possibly stand against him, Absinthe Van Gothen. As a Van Gothen, her blood contains supernatural power when fighting monsters, and switching between playing as her and Brone, you just might manage to defeat the undead forces of darkness. Of course, without a lot of corruption, mind control, and transformation, this would not be an Anax title, so rest assured dear fans, this one has more intrigue, plot twists, and sexy Bad Ends than any other one of my titles to date!

Game Notes:
*Warning - the gameplay does not start until chapter four, this is an interactive novel so expect a LOT of reading! If you want something simpler, there are countless other games to play instead, and thank you! This is also a work in progress, so do not consider it done!*

Current PUBLIC version (Patreon version is the newest content): Chapters 17 + 18 + Story Mode of Museum Monster Hunt - This is a massive sized project, similar in size (if not larger) to my erotic tales, Slugs and Bugs: Invasion, Cult of Corruption: The Summoning and The Anax: Call of the Cursed One. There will be several releases as I finish chapters. Please consider investing in my hard work if you enjoy yourself (Patreon is my only income). The PATREON version is Chapters 19 + 20 + Full Story Mode + Extra Large Special Item Bad Ends!

This project does have sound- in fact, it is highly reliant on the music and sound effects! I am no programmer, but when I made The Anax: CotCO, BlankSubroutine helped me to create an ON/OFF toggle for the sound. However, to get the full effect, I highly recommend leaving it on! To install this project make sure you unzip (using WinZip, WinRar, or 7z) it wherever you want on your computer, but keep everything together (it is HTML and will play in your browser).

It seems to randomly work in different internet browsers, so try right-clicking it and saying "Open with" and choose, Chrome or Firefox, or something else until you find one that works. Make sure you keep all the files together just as they are unzipped! Also, remember you can hold the <CTRL> button and use your mouse wheel to make the fonts larger or smaller!

Installation:
1- Extract from ZIP file and Run.

Changelog:
17 + 18 + Story Mode Monster Hunt (Museum) + Museum Bad Ends

Ch 15 - 16 + 1 New Monster Hunt (Graveyard) + Graveyard Bad Ends

Ch 13 - 14 + 1 New Monster Hunt (Asylum) + Asylum Bad Ends
Fixed the slowdown/lag bug. If lag occurs simply save, quit, load, and it should run very smoothly. Advised to save game BEFORE going on a hunt and not during.

Ch 11 - 12 + 1 New Monster Hunt (Docks) + Docks Bad Ends

Ch 9 - 10 + 1 New Monster Hunt (Sewers) + Sewers Bad Ends
Added Bad Ends Menu (May require a new game!)

Ch 7 - 8 + 1 New Monster Hunt (Forest) + Forest Bad Ends

Ch 5 - 6 + 1 New Monster Hunt (Caverns) + Caverns Bad Ends

Finished Mountain Scene and bugfixes

2019.01.21 - Initial release
Ch 1 - 4 + 1 Monster Hunt (Mountain) + Mountain Bad Ends

DOWNLOAD

All MEGA

Capture.jpg Captureffjfgsdggsdfh.jpg Capturefjffjjfgsdsgd.jpg Capturefjgfgdxgdsgs.jpg Capturefjjffjgsdgsd.jpg Capturegdfhdfhhdfsdg.jpg Capturegjfggfgsdsdg.jpg Capturehdfhfdfhsdg.jpg Capturehfdhdfdfhasf.jpg Capturehkgghkkghfdh.jpg Capturejgdsgdssgd.jpg Capturejgjjgsdsgd.jpg Capturejhjjjgsdgsdg.jpg Capturejjsdgdgs.jpg Capturekghghkghdfh.jpg Capturembbmmvxb.jpg Zdf.gif zxbdbd.jpg zxcbb.jpg zxcs.jpg zxcv.jpg zxgre.jpg