000.png

Developer: MrDots Games - Patreon - SubscribeStar
Version: 0.26 Chapter 3
Release Date: 2020-05-02
Last Updated: 2020-05-04
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Dating Simulator, Voyeurism, Corruption, Lesbian, Anal Sex, Incest, Interracial, Handjob, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Masturbation, Exhibitionism, Male Protagonist, Sex Toys, Animated, Romance, Swinging, Big Tits, Creampie, Footjob, Groping, Group Sex, MILF, Spanking, Titfuck, Virgin, Teasing, POV, Cheating

Overview:
You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.​

Gameplay:
You’ll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of the date and the main story as well.
There are two stats (at the moment) in the game: Friendship and Love. You can see them at the top right corner of the screen.
Every time you make a choice, you’ll win or lose a point (sometimes more than one) depending on the decision you make. For example, if you choose to stare at your daughter’s ass and she catches you, you’ll lose 1 friendship point.
You’ll have to get a certain amount points to advance in the game. If you fail, you’ll have to repeat the date.

Characters:
You can choose your name as well as your daughter's name.There will be secondary characters like your ex-wife, your daughter's best friend, your coworkers, etc. but the main focus will be on F/D content.
Most fetishes are optional so if you're not into some of them, you can choose to disable them.

Changelog:
v0.24
This update in a lot of ways is all about setting up the various sharing paths that we have in mind for F and especially D.
You will find by the end of this update that we have added four “sharing” paths into the main menu under “relationships”.
If you have the Walkthrough, we have left details on how to access the scenes where you and your daughter interact with other characters in some very special and saucy situations!
V24 also looks at how you and your daughter prepare for the all-important modelling competition in the next week of the game.
Be mindful of what day it is when the characters mention them in their conversations or thoughts. (Hint: the two days in this update are a Friday and a Saturday).
There will be three new characters that feature in this update, and D’s mother Rachel unexpectedly finds a new friend that you’ll all remember from Chapter 1.
One thing that we sometimes like to do with our two games is to reintroduce characters from the early parts of the game, who may have been favorites with a section of fans. They may or may not have some influence on D’s modelling career, or even her sexual progression with you, her father.
- New menu options and changes
Aside from adding more relationship options into the menu bar, the biggest change that we have made to this update is removing almost all of the points scoring system.
So once Day 33 begins, you will notice in the menu section that the boob, ass, sharing, exhibition and BDSM points have been removed, but we have kept the LOVE points.
We’ve kept these points because your final total score here will be very important towards the back end of the game. It may determine what endings you get by the time DMD is completed.
The reason for this is that it was becoming more increasingly difficult to keep track of the points and it was a nightmare from a coding perspective.
We also looked at it from a player’s point of view, and saw that it would be frustrating for you all to have to go back a day, or even several days in the game to pick up those one or two extra points from these categories, just to see an alternate scene.
So we’ve found an easier way to monitor this.
With the new additions of the sharing relationships, this will make things much simpler for you all to view alternate scenes.
So for example, if you are on the D-only path and you are out to dinner with Olivia and Graham, you can change the Olivia/D threesome option from “No” to “Yes” to see what happens after dinner with those two. Or you can keep it set or change it to “No”, to see what happens between you and your daughter instead!
And even if you decide not to be on any of these sharing paths, they will pop up in the menu during various points in this update anyway.
This is just to give you all the option to view alternate scenes, in case you change your mind.
If you have the Walkthrough, then there will be clues as to when and what scene these sharing options will pop up in the relationship’s menu.
Lastly, the various points that we have just taken out are still relevant up until the end of Day 32. So, for those of you who have not played up until the end of that day,
if you have the walkthrough, be sure to continue to collect the necessary points if you want to see specific scenes (e.g. collect ASS points to do anal-related activities with D).
The WT will still show these points up until the end of Day 32, but from Day 33, we will tell you what choices you need to make to get certain scenes
(e.g. sharing D with another male or female character) or specific options (e.g. anal sex, DP) in future updates.
So, from this update onward, choices that refer to sharing your daughter with other people, her doing sexual things in public, anything related to bondage or anal play, will be determined by decisions that you make at certain points during each update, rather than having to accrue a set amount of points.
- The “Elena issue” during the Q and A at the start of Chapter 3
At the start of Chapter 3, you were asked to fill out a questionnaire that asked you what characters you are in a relationship with, what specific choices you made in previous chapters, etc.
There was an issue with the Elena questions in particular, specifically the questions: “Have you rejected Elena?” and “Do you intend for Elena and D to have a sexual relationship?”
The issue was that the second question wasn’t necessary if you chose “Yes” as your answer to the first question.
If you select “No”, the very next question will be: “Do you intend for Elena and D to have a sexual relationship?”
If you select “Yes”, then this second question will not come up.
We have fixed this issue now. Thanks to one of our supporters on the discord for bringing this to our attention.
v0.23
Animated and Bonus scenes:
Day 31
- D rimming F at the beach (bonus scene)
- D giving F a blowjob (animated)
- E masturbating D (animated)
- Titfucking D in the bedroom (animated)
- D riding F (animated)
- D riding F facing away (animated)
- D riding F facing away and E kissing D (animated)
- E jerking F off while D watches (animated)

Day 32
- Elena normal and anal sex (animated)
- D giving F a blowjob in the morning (animated)
- D giving F a handjob in the morning (animated)
- Elena handjob in the shower (animated)
- F having sex with Georgina from behind (animated)
- D dressed up as a schoolgirl in the evening (bonus scene)
- D blowjob in the evening (normal and schoolgirl) (animated)
- D boobjob in the evening (normal and schoolgirl) (animated)
- D footjob in the evening (normal and schoolgirl) (animated)
- D cowgirl in the evening (normal and schoolgirl) (animated)
- Trying anal sex with D (bonus scene)
- Spanking D (bonus scene)

Developer Notes:
We are incredibly thankful for those of you whom have supported us at any point during the production of both of our games, and especially those that continue to fund the ongoing development of DMD and MELODY.

Three Years of Making Adult VN’s

This week we celebrated our three year anniversary since I first launched my Patreon account, and began working on the very first release of DMD.

Around the time when I began making this game, even in my wildest dreams, I wouldn’t have ever imagined how successful or how popular the game would go on to become.

When I began designing the characters, coming up with the initial story line, and creating the first of many beta tests, nothing could prepare me for the amount of people who would go on to support and also fund me during its development.

I still regularly get messages of support from all around the world, and for me it’s a dream come true to be able to do this for a living.

Three years after those very first ideas and designs, here we are several updates later, many “days” into the game, and still going strong.

We’ve endured some struggles and even threats to have this game taken down, so that a conclusion at one point seemed impossible.

But this is our story, and as I’ve always maintained, especially during that troubled time once the game was taken down from Patreon, we have every intention of seeing DMD through until the end. And because of you guys (and girls) that have pledged, commented, and supported me during all this time, you all thoroughly deserve that.

About this update

For this update, we’ve put a lot of focus being on the various relationships that you the main character, may have chosen to have with the other female love interests in the game, aside from your daughter. You’ll notice from one of our previews this month that D’s friends Elena and Jennifer will feature, as will a few other fan favourites.

This update is in some ways the (long) beginning towards various endings in the game.

Of course, you will have to make certain decisions within this and future updates in order to get those endings, so if you have the walkthrough, be sure to use it to keep yourself on a specific path or a combination that you might be interested in seeing later on in the game.

There’s plenty of points on offer, not just Love points. BDSM, Sharing, Exhibition points can be attained, and if you have a certain amount collected already, then it will allow you more options and D will be open to try more things with you, and maybe with another guy or girl as well!

Again there are two days in this update - Days 31 & 32 - and in terms of words written, Day 31 is by my count the biggest day in the game so far.

There’s plenty of new renders, record-breaking lines of code and several new animations.

The walkthrough plus the coding for the game was incredibly difficult to put together, mainly due to how many characters feature and the number of different paths that progress forward in v23.

We’’d like to give a special shout out to a writer of ours, “Rosch”, that has helped contribute quite a number of scenes since the very first chapter of DMD.

Look out for his special scenes later in this update, one featuring Jen and Elena, another with Jennifer solo.

The Q and A’s at the start of the game

Before Chapter 3 began during our last update, we mentioned that would be asked to answer a quick Q & A before starting this chapter.

In this update (v23), there are a couple of questions that you need to answer correctly in order to view special scenes within this new release.

Also, if you watched a specific adult film on the evening of Day 28 with your Daughter, then there will also be a special role-play scene in this update.

Again, please use the Walkthrough if you have it to help you find these special scenes.

Days 31 & 32

If you haven’t played the previous update or if you didn’t happen to notice this previously, we have removed the friendship points from the game.

Attaining a certain amount of BDSM, ASS, EXH or SHARING points before the start of this update may be the difference between getting certain options or viewing certain scenes on either Days 31 or 32.

The Walkthrough will give you clues on how many points from any of these categories that you will need to view these.

As always, you can leave your thoughts, feedback and constructive criticism in the comments section below.

We always strive to do our best and to give our fans a satisfying hour (or so) of entertainment with each release for either of our games.

Final Words

I really hope you enjoy playing DMD v0.23, and again, thanks as always for sticking with us.

Not many game creators get to three years of developing them, and we make these games for you as much as we do for ourselves.

We also have an Unofficial Discord Fan if you would like to chat with other like-minded fans of my two games, share your own fan art, ideas etc.

Anyways, if you’d like to join the channel, the invitation link is below:

Join the MrDotsFans - Unofficial Fan Page Discord Server!

Please make sure to read the rules of the channel in the “info-and-rules” section, before you do anything else.

In this channel, it has our work schedule and approximate release dates for our two games between now, and the end of the year.

Feel free to share the above link with anyone who you think would like to join the great community they have at “(It's A Heart) MrDotsFans - Unofficial Fan Page”.

The two members of my team (HearszAM and Jeff Steel) are on this channel quite often, so the discord is another way you can reach me through them.

You can also list any bugs or post your suggestions on there, for either of my two games.

Thank you everyone for your continued support because without it, our games would not exist.

Here’s to another three years!

MrDots

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android - MEGA

sc_da30showerm_m02.jpg sc_day19rachelfuck_f22.jpg sc_day21fbed_b73.jpg sc_day21fbed_b119.jpg sc_day21fbed_b163.jpg sc_day21geocall_c01.jpg sc_day21jenncall_c12.jpg sc_day23eveningcall_c17.jpg sc_day23geolunch_g35.jpg sc_day23lasttime_l54.jpg sc_day23motelbed_b92.jpg sc_day23road_r40.jpg sc_day30playground_p34.jpg sc_day30sexevening_e91.jpg sc_day32evesex_school_s23.jpg sc_day32geosex_g20.jpg sc_day32jenuncle_j135.jpg sc_day34breakfast_b25.jpg sc_day34homesex_s73.jpg sc_day34margohotel_h98.jpg sc_day36fdsex_s18.jpg sc_day36martinbar_b57.jpg