968902_main.png
Developer: Blackheart Games Patreon - Subscribestar
Thread Updated: 2020-12-23
Release Date: 2020-12-21
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Anal Sex , Animated, Bdsm, Cheating, Group sex, Groping, Interracial, Lesbian, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Blackmail, Corruption, Creampie, Drugs, Groping, Milf, Oral Sex, Rape, Sexual Harassment, Slave, Sleep Sex, Twins, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Graphic violence
Overview:
As the owner of the Blackheart Hotel, you will determine the fates and lives of your tenants, your mind, and your trauma. Will you control your perverse urges, or let them destroy the lives of those you love? Will you face your demons, or let them free to unleash hell on the ones that trust you? Can you, yourself, survive...
Blackheart Hotel​
Installation:
1. Extract and run.
Changelog:
v0.3
Over 950 renders (nearly double of v.1 and 2 combined)
40 animations total
14300 lines of code (over double of v.1 and v.2 combined)
Days 7-9
*Redid 97 of the 150 renders in v.1 (still learning daz. I'll redo v.2 renders for v.4)
*Changed some lines of dialog in chapter 1 and 2, but nothing that you'll lose track of the story, for anyone picking up from the end of v.2*

v0.2
Roughly 550 renders (3x more than v.1)
28 animations total
Over 7000 lines of code
Days 4-6
*Redid Chapter 1 (v.1) almost completely*
*Added some renders and animations to v.1 as well*
*A restart is needed*
*Changed or updated a lot of the renders from v.1 as well*

v0.1
Roughly 140 renders
10 animations
2000 lines of code
Days 1-3
Developer Notes:
***v.3 is double the size of v.1 and v.2 combined, but to see it all, a good play through is needed. Let Glenda live in v.2 to get the most out of v.3 Glenda***
***v.3 is big, but might be the length of v.2 in playtime depending on your choices from v.1 and .2***
***v.3 starts the true beginning of the MC story. You'll learn the most about who he is, and what the truth is, and what is false memories in his mind. The true start of his journey starts in v.4***
***Please help and support me if you enjoy anything I'm doing. I spend a lot of time... hours doing this. And I'd love to continue this story, but if I don't see more interest in this, I may have to start another game more mainline with the other games on this site. No worries, I won't quit this game, but the versions may come slower if I have to work on 2 games at once. I do this alone, and with no help other than my supporters, google, and youtube.***
*Thanks again for the supporters I got and see ya in a month or so for v.4 hopefully.***

***v.1 was changed around due to some good feedback***
***v.2 adds more than 3 times the content than Chapter 1 (v.1)***
*** Almost completely redid to make the MC less of ass***
***You must restart from the beginning to get the full story.***

I ask you to keep an open mind in playing this. This is a very story driven game, where your choices will decide the lives and minds of all you meet.
I know this game is not meant for everyone. Some themes you may find dark, or even bad, but you do have the choice to decide what you do. A work in progress. I know the renders are not top notch, and perfect in the animations. But I am learning fast and will update fast to fix, or change as I get feedback.
***I want to create a game where all choices matter. With v.3 there are almost 30 total choices that will affect later options***
***For those that are worried that you are forced to do bad things, rest assured, other than 1 action early in chapter1, all actions are completely chosen by you***

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - MEDIAFIRE - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEDIAFIRE - WORKUPLOAD

968902_main.png Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg Screenshot_5.jpg Screenshot_6.jpg Screenshot_7.jpg Screenshot_8.jpg Screenshot_9.jpg Screenshot_10.jpg Screenshot_11.jpg Screenshot_12.jpg Screenshot_13.jpg Screenshot_14.jpg Screenshot_15.jpg Screenshot_16.jpg Screenshot_17.jpg