547414_Ava_Eyes.png

Developer: Lockheart Patreon - BuyMeACoffee - Discord
Version: 7.1
Release Date: 2020-09-17
Last Updated: 2020-09-21
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Multiple protagonists, Sex toys, Spanking, Romance, Fingering, Groping, Exhibitionism, Lesbian, Masturbation, Teasing

Overview:
Anguish. Despair. Hate. These feelings will inevitably creep into our lives. Most people find the strength to push past the negativity and are able to find scattered moments of happiness. Others succumb to depression and fail to move on.
In this story, we join Avalon on her road to recovery after a terrible experience leaves her broken and alone. After moving in with her Uncle, they find solace in each other and rediscover their sexuality. But can they forgive and forget the past, or will it haunt them until they fall to feelings of hate and a desire for revenge?

Changelog:
v7.1
  • Released first half of Act 7.
  • Over 10 new scenes.
  • Updated some earlier renders, especially the spa and steam room scenes.
  • Improved relationship picker with descriptions of girls.
v 6.2
  • fixed the issue with Penny's textbox coming up as Queen Naudica.
  • redid Penny and Byron's first meeting.
v 6.1
This is the first half of Act 6. I don't want to spoil anything by listing out the scenes.
  • We're exploring Byron's past.
  • We are meeting a new character named Leah.
  • There are 3 new sex scenes.

v 5.7
Minor Fixes
  • Grammar and Spelling Mistakes Fixed
  • Sun Mei and Xianne Scene unlocked in the Gallery
  • Byron changed to [player_name] at the end of Act 5
  • Two Gallery Scenes named appropriately
  • Spaces now will not be accepted as a player name.
v 5.6
Additions

This is a really big update. If you were waiting on playing Avalon until there was a decent amount of content, now is the time to play. This is a great point at which to give it a playthrough. There's plenty of fun content now and some excellent naughty scenes.

We've had difficulty with saves in the past. So with the help of a professional coder, we've added an ACT SELECT to help allieviate this problem. Once you finish an Act, the proceeding Act will be unlocked in the ACT SELECT menu. Please thank OscarSix for this addition!

I also had a GALLERY implemented so once you've seen a scene, it will unlock in the GALLERY. Remember, there are four paths. So to unlock all the naughty scenes, you'll have to play through them all. Each path has additional information about the story but the Mono Paths have considerably less content as of this release than the Polyamorous paths. Please thank OscarSix for the addition of the GALLERY.

We've also implemented a SAVE GAME NAME feature. It's a little tricky; when you go into the Save Game Menu, type in what you want to name it and then click the slot you want to save on. Please thank OscarSix for the SAVE GAME NAME feature.

Scenes -

• Pre-Date at Home (All)
  • Octavia Date (Octavia Poly)
  • Dallas Date - (Dallas Poly)
  • Avalon and Penny Date (All)
  • Octavia and Byron Nightcap (Octavia Poly)
  • Dallas and Byron Seduction (Dallas Poly)
  • Octavia and Penny Reunited (Octavia Mono)
  • Penny's Late Night Visit (Dallas Mono)
  • Avalon and Byron Night 5 (Mono)
  • Avalon and Byron Night 5 (Poly)
  • Merc and Lance Recovering (All)
v .5.4 - Release Date May 5th, 2020
I found a new method of compression that greatly reduces file size without compromising quality. You'll find this release to be much smaller in size. (Credit to Recreation from Bad Memories for the assist!)

RENAME BYRON - That's right, you can now name Byron anything you want! If you load the game, you'll find his name is now [player_name]. You can combat this by either starting a new game or by starting the newly released content. There is an option just as you start Act 5 - Afternoon that will allow you to rename him. (Credit to Sir Dammed from Polarity and Radiant for helping with the code!)

We've altered the Mono path for Dallas. She was originally going to pursue Evans but due to popular demand, she's going to pursue... someone else. ;-) So we've altered the scene with Penny at Dallas's house to reflect this change.

Scenes -

Byron and Ava Couch Cuddle

Penny meets Gladstone

Avalon Video Calls

Avalon visits Sharol

Dallas, Avalon and Penny Salon (Dallas Path)

Penny Quits (Octavia - Mono Path)

Xianne's Dreaming of Sun Mei

I hope you all enjoy this release. The next one is going to take a bit longer than usual because there's going to be some exciting scenes and I want to make sure there is plenty of content. But I'll keep you guys updated, I promise!
V.5.2 - Release Date April 14th, 2020
This is the morning of Act 5, including;

Main Scenes:
Penny's Morning Routine
Avalon's Therapy Session
Something on Your Face

Dallas Path:
A Gift from Penny

Special thanks to Praenuntius and TrulyDemented for their hard work in hunting down grammatical and spelling errors! We'll see a considerable reduction in errors for all Acts. Thanks guys!

We've started our Patreon page and opened up Discord to the public. Come visit us!

Myrabelle's first Mini-Episode has been released to Patrons. The Time Collector, a scrapped project from Lockheart, has also been released to Patrons. See our Patreon page for details.
V.4.1
Added a short tutorial to the beginning of the game to explain how the choices work. If you've played V.4, there is nothing new.
V.4
Included in this update is Act 4.

I considered the main complaints from the community. In this release, we focused on three major things.

1. Choices - We've added choices and two additional paths to Avalon. The two new paths are Polygamy and Monogamy. Currently, monogamy just cuts out any sexual content between Avalon and Dallas or Octavia. This will be a more realized path in Act 5. Polygamy is how the game was originally designed to be played. Avalon is now a Visual Novel instead of a Kinetic Novel.
  2. Sexual Content - We've added several new sex scenes. There is now a decent amount of sexual content.
  3. Eyes - I know the eyes don't sit right in some of the pictures so I went back through and re-rendered quite a few scenes. We'll see much less of that problem.
V.3.1
Reworked version of Act 3.
Removed Dentist Scene
Changed the personality for Penny.

Added:
  • Two new scenes with Dallas
  • Two new scenes with Octavia
  • One new scene with Penny
  • One sexy night scene with Avalon and Byron
v3.0
Included are the first three Acts.
Seven Acts total are planned.

Developer Notes:
Please note; there is no graphic sexual content at this time.

We recommend starting a new game to avoid errors. Apologies!

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android - MEGA

0__2_.png 0__4_.png 0__5_.png 0__7_.png 0__8_.png 0__1_.png 0__3_.png 0__6_.png 556504_11livingdallas.png 556499_16aroomdal.png 23aroomdal2.jpg 24aroomoct.jpg 37dallashouse.jpg 47wakeup4.jpg 58nightfour.jpg 615492_11nightthree.png qZyPh77n_o.jpg 615491_26cdallas.png 541599_Main_Title_Avalon720.png

Last edited by a moderator: