What's new

borey

Administrators
000.jpg

Developer: Sylvie Dreams Patreon - Discord - Twitter - SubscribeStar - Instagram
Version: 0.08.5
Release Date: 2021-01-21
Last Updated: 2021-01-21
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Female protagonist, Big tits, Masturbation, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Mobile game, Oral sex, Vaginal sex

Overview:
Arizona, the game is a visual novel based on the life of the main character. Arizona has just turned 18 a few months ago and still resides with its parents in the small family apartment. Arizona is a very laughable and a little naive girl despite her age and she has recently started a relationship with her boyfriend Frank"Frank is the captain of the high school basketball team, despite how typical this can sound.
From the moment one, players will take control of Arizona's life and decide for her, depending on the situations in which she finds herself...
Step by step you will know Arizona better and better!!​

Changelog:
V0.08.5
-Corrected animations.
-New sounds.
-Errors corrected.
-New bonus 'spoiler' images from 0.09 update.
-New side images.

V0.08
-471 new renders (2818 overall).
-7 new animations (78 overall).
-New sound effects!
-New decisions you need to take for Arizona!

v0.07
-623 new renders (2347 overall).
-11 new animations (71 overall).
-A lot of new sound effects!
-A lot of new decisions you need to take for Arizona!

v0.06c
-Android error at the locker room solved.
-Menu error at Amy's at night solved.

v0.06b
-473 new renders (1724 overall).
-14 new animations (60 overall).
-Main menu music.
-Improved renders in color and texture.
-A lot of new sound effects!
-A lot of new decisions you need to take for Arizona!
-New section at the end of the update with scenes from the next update. All of this with a great presenter: Lola, do you remember her?
I really hope this update drives you crazy!

v0.05
442 new renders (1251 overall).
17 new animations (46 overall).
Updated character thumbnails!
New stylistic changes!
Players' choices are now tracked more accurately. This will allow more options for future dialog, giving greater depth to the characters.
Because of the extensive overhaul, old saves will almost certainly not work properly. I'm afraid I have to ask everyone to start from the beginning. I promise, this is the last time I will ask you to do so. I think it will be worth it, though. The game is much more "polished" now, and the dialogs are much more specific to the players' previous choices (and future ones, as well).

v0.04
380 new renders (830 overall).
13 new animations (29 overall).
Updated renders (of the first versions).
Improved dialogues from previous versions (start the game again to know better some characters).
New sound effects.

v0.02b
Fixed the positioning of the characters' images in the dialogue box
Changed the main font
Fixed linux issue with "bañocol" renders (school bathroom scene on second day)
Changed some transitions

v0.02
Arizona's life day 2 (230 images and 5 animations)

v0.01b
Changed some renderings, modified transitions of animations and scenes, improved some dialogues and added a presentation at the beginning of the game.

v0.01:
- Initial release
209 renders
10 animations

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin -
ANONFILE - FILESUPLOAD - MEGA
Mac - FILESUPLOAD - MEGA
Android - FILESUPLOAD - MEGA

724267_uniform.jpg 724268_escalera13.jpg Capturedfhhdfdfhasffas.jpg 724269_tele2.jpg Capturehfddhffdafsfas.jpg Capturecnvncvncvzxv.jpg Capturedhfdfhhdfasffas.jpg Capturefgjgssdsdggsdsdg.jpg 724270_postclase12.jpg Capturehfddfhfdfasfas.jpg Capturegjjfjgdsgdsgds.jpg Capturejgssdggsddsgsdg.jpg Capturejjggjgfgsdgsd.jpg Capturejjjgdgsgdssdg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: