Version: 1.1.1
Release Date: 2020-05-06
Last Updated: 2020-05-20
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, Male protagonist, Incest, Adventure, Dating sim, Point & click

Overview:
The story stars a 20-something waste of space going nowhere fast.
Through a series of mysterious circumstances, our protagonist is granted Another Chance at life!​

Gameplay:
A point-and-click adventure, dating sim, and visual novel — all in one!
An engaging and rewarding stat system
A progressive quest experience with a one-of-a-kind free roam game mechanic
Wander the halls of Newfall High, filled with nothing but the sultriest, sweetest, sexiest, aged 18 and above and not biologically-related school students and teachers

Featuring:
Witty and laugh-out-loud funny writing
Multiple choice story progression
Mysteries, puzzles, and spooky happenings
Item mechanics! Combine, Consume, and Use your way to freedom!
Interact with and Investigate along the way!
40+ planned locations
20+ kooky characters
Money, Inventory, Morality, Energy, Dating and other systems galore
And so much more!

Changelog:
v1.1
- A crapload of fun and engaging quests spread out over 10 new locations, featuring 8 fully implemented characters!
- Several beautifully drawn CG scenes featuring your favorite nubile girls in their most vulnerable states. Over 10 brand new scenes!
- Explore Newfall High! Roam freely around our new locations, go on adventures, play mini-games, gather clues, solve puzzles, and sow those wild oats!
- A metric fuck-amount of items and objects with hilarious and poignant lines!
- A robust inventory system, allowing you to pick up items, use em, combine them, chuck 'em, fuck 'em, and then shove 'em up your butt!
- Fucking X-ray glasses!!!! (sold separately)

Demo
First release

Developer Notes:
Time Wizard Studios
My journey started when I made this post on the Lemmasoft Forums, convinced of how easy it would be to make a lewd RenPy game. Well, 3 years and $15,000 dollars later, I can finally conclude that, actually, it is not that easy.

But nevertheless, here we are! Before we get to the big reveal though, let me take you a little back.

When I discovered this genre of gaming all those years ago, I was instantly hooked. I was having a blast playing and exploring the newly emerging market of Western Adult Games. But in the back of my mind, I knew I could make something better. So, I downloaded RenPy and got to work.

Who knew that my scheduled daily fap session would set me on track to change my life forever.

I wanted to create something that was more than just a hentai game. I wanted to immerse myself in the game. To wander around the setting, entering and exiting locations as I pleased. To have these backgrounds be filled with girls that I could talk or flirt with. To find items littered around each location, items that I could interact with, pick up, combine, give, or just plain investigate. To solve puzzles and mysteries, embark on quests, play mini-games, raise stats, and collect money. All while periodically getting my rocks off to doe-eyed cuties.

So, I am very excited to show you the first release of our brand new interactive Adult Point-&-Click Adventure Game, meets Dating Simulator, meets Visual Novel — Another Chance!

The Future
That concludes my little town cry. For most of the developmental time, I was working from the shadows, but now I am very excited to become a regular poster in this community. The game is currently free, you can download and play the latest version, and if tickles your fancy, check out the Patreon.
But truthfully, that is not what is most important to me. Really, I just want to foster this community. I feel a strong sense of acceptance and belonging from forums like this. So, above all else, play the game or not, enjoy it or hate it, support or freeload — in any case, you're welcome to join me on the Discord!

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA

Capturedfhdfhhfdfh.jpg 521490_Su_1Kf.png Capturejgfgjgfgfdgs.jpg Capturejgjggsdsgd.jpg Capturejgjgjjsgdsgd.jpg Capturejjjgsdgsdgsgd.jpg 521491_WgX67z.jpg Capturekhgkghghdfh.jpg screen__3_.jpg 521488_USPwjw.png screen__4_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: