00.png

Developer: Tutvuja7
Version: 0.4.0
Release Date: 2021-01-15
Last Updated: 2021.01-21
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Drugs, Exhibitionism , Handjob, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Vaginal sex, Sandbox

Overview:
Story about a guy who is about to get a great opportunity and meet new people (women).​

Changelog:
v0.4.0
For just this update: I spent ~50 hours on writing thousands of lines of code (includes character dialogues) and my dedicated rendering GPU worked for probably 500-1000 hours (includes animation test renders as well). I also spent ~100 hours editing rendered images (in Paint 3D) and video editing animations (in ShotCut).

This update adds a lot of animations into the game (all new content, no rework for old scenes). Most of the animations are for the LB character.
Jenny = Love 14 (+1 in V0.4.0) - Nightly visit.
Jasmin = Love 4 (No changes)
Sara = Love 4 (No changes)
LB = Love 19 (+10 in V0.4.0) - A lot of new sex options (all of them are animated). Also some story progression as well.
SB = (No changes)

V0.3.0 (2020-11-13)
Patreon - Change Log V0.3.0

V0.2.5 (2020-11-06)
I added a dating system for the weekend as well as an outfit selection in the clothes shop. Currently you can date Sara and Jenny. I had to rework some previous things as well. There is no sexual content added in this update.

Current content ends (but can be replayed) at the following love values:
Jenny = Love 10 (+2 in V0.2.5)
Jasmin = Love 3 (Nothing new)
Sara = Love 3 (+3 in V0.2.5)
LB = Love 9 (Nothing new)

V0.2 (2020-10-26)
Implemented sandbox system, so the player can choose what and when to do (from the available choices).
Added ability to change the character text color (colorful or black and white) and added a hint (walk through), both can be accessed by pressing the heart in the top right of the screen in game.

Added a lot of new content, that ends (but can be replayed) at the following love values :
Jenny = Love 8
Jasmin = Love 3
Sara = Love 0 (You can meet her and eat together, but no sexual content)
LB = Love 9

Version 0.1 - Initial release

Developer Notes:
I started working on this game at the very beginning of this year (2020) and so far I have learned a lot more about programming (RenPy and just Python) and rendering (I don't have a Nvidia GPU so it's all CPU rendering, the longest render so far has been 57,8h).
I have also spent a lot of time and money to get this far so ideally I would set up some way people could donate, but the game will stay free for everyone.
This is just a demo version, I wanted to get some feedback from people. If it's mostly positive I'll continue working on the game and uploading updates. If the feedback is negative I will still probably keep working on the game, I'll just keep it private and not upload anything.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA - ANONFILE - FILESUPLOAD
Mac - MEGA - FILESUPLOAD

640981_Sample1.jpg Captureghhgkhkdfh.jpg Captureghkkhgkghdhf.jpg Capturehjhljfgj.jpg Capturekghkhghgdhf.jpg Capturembvbmmb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: