921866_F95.png
Developer: xxerikxx
Thread Updated: 2021-01-12
Release Date: 2021-01-05
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Dating sim, Multiple endings, Anal sex, BDSM, Blackmail, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Dilf, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Group sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Incest, Lesbian, Male domination, Masturbation, Oral sex, Sex toys, Sexual harassment, Spanking, Stripping, Titfuck, Text-based, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, Romance (Some of these may not be in this version, but will be in later versions of the game)
Overview:
In season 1 the main character left his wife after an unhappy marriage to work on a movie-project in LA. This also led to opportunities in his personal life when he met the famous actress Harper Henderson. The starting point of the story was the main character and his life, but we also followed the life of people close to the main character. We followed the life of Audrey (The MC's daughter), Fae (Audrey's best friend) and Sarah (The girl MC meet on the plane in the beginning of the game). These characters will also play major roles in season 2, but we will also meet new big characters like Harper’s sister Emily. This is a story with drama, storytelling, and a lot of sex. However this version of the game is just text based with placeholder pics and no animation. Hopefully, I will find an artist to help me with the renders for a later version of the game.​
Installation:
1. Extract and run.
2- Click on "2nd_Chance.exe" to start playing.
Changelog:
v0.15
15 days of gameplay.

v0.13
13 days of gameplay.

v0.11
11 days of gameplay.

v0.9
9 days of gameplay.

v0.7
7 days of gameplay

v0.5
Initial Release
Developer Notes:
It's recommended to play season 1 before you play this season.

This is a big game Renpy game / Visual novel game with hours of gameplay. There are multiple choices that effect the game and multiple endings.

However…

The game / visual novel is not completed. There is very limited artwork in the game so far. The sex scenes are not rendered and only described through actions and dialogue. That is why I have tagged this game as TEXT BASED. I have only used placeholder pics of the characters to give the player an understanding of what they might look like in the completed version.

I am hoping to find an artist that would like to help me with the artwork and be a partner in the project.

Even with the limited illustrations in the game I believe many players will find the game enjoyable. In all modesty I think there is a very good and complex story that is being told. If you play this version of the game then you also might give feedback and have influence on the final product.

Since this game is made with very little art-work then this is not meant to be the final version of the game. In other words I would appreciate any feedback I could get and you will have a chance to influence the final version.

I have no experience as a programmer/developer and English is not my first language so don't be afraid to point out any stupid things I have done

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: ANONFILE - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: ANONFILE - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Android: ANONFILE - MEGA -
WORKUPLOAD

921722_G.jpg 921724_A.jpg 921838_Em.jpg 921839_i.jpg 921840_J.jpg 921841_Jm.jpg 921842_S.jpg 921843_U.jpg 921845_F.jpg 922630_H.jpg 922631_se.jpg 922636_ca.jpg